Monday, July 19, 2010

Big's Daily Prayer

O God of all;
Creator of the universe.
I thank you for this day of life
And home and family.
Give me, Lord, this day - strength,
To see it through,
And knowledge to know what to do,
When life's trials beset me.
Make me Lord this day,
An instrument of your will.
Help me Lord to do and say that which
Is pleasing to You.
In all that I meet and do today, Lord,
Let me not bring harm or hard feelings
And let my efforts toward all
Radiate Your love, light and will.
Protect this day all who are in danger
or harm's way, dear Lord.
Bless the dying and bring them Lord
To a quiet and peaceful end of this life,
And open-wide for them the gates of that heavenly place
Where all of us long to be.
Bless the sick, and bestow your Peace and
Healing grace upon them dear Lord,
Comfort them in their affliction,
And if it be Your will Lord,
Restore them to a measure of health.
All this Lord, I ask in the name of your Son, our Saviour,
Jesus.

Amen

No comments: